Page

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mojo Monday #188

I have been dying to use this adorable sheltering tree!!!! This card challenge was just what I needed :)
This sketch is from the MOJO blog.... 

And this is my card using ALL A Muse Studio products (except the prismacolor pencils, only because I don't own the koh-i-noor pencils YET!!!)
Cardstock - Sage card (did you know that all our paper is white on the opposite side? Great for cardmakers! also used our kraft cardstock and sage gingham, along with a little french roast for the circle.
Ribbon - French Roast stitched grosgrain ribbon
Flowers - paper flowers "daisycups" then used some creative candy pretty pearls in ivory and colored them with my copic yg23 and place in the middle of the flower (cute huh?)
Stamp - Tree & verse is from the Woodland friends set on page 38 of our catalog :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! I just made a card with this sketch too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah :) Looks like we are both a Magnificent Muse!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete